We’re problem solvers with experience that started in print and is current in social media. Available for long or short term—or open ended—assignments. Check out the full range of our services: Marketing, Sales, Communications /Public Relations, Business Development, Events.Read more »
We’re connected to a broad network of independent professionals providing services that include website design/creation/support, graphic design (print and digital), editorial services, sales support, event/show logistics—all we need to deliver creative solutions that produce results.Read more »
Tell us what you need and we’ll give you some possible solutions—fast. We’re flexible and affordable. We love solving impossible problems. We’re experienced in “getting it done yesterday.” And we’re happy to chat with no strings attached.Read more »
You were instrumental in conceptualizing, organizing and implementing our branding efforts quickly and effectively. The new marketing material, direct mail/email campaigns, and the website would not have happened without your effort. You work on our SEO and online marketing campaign has produced great results.
Seltz Solutions bailed me out of a tough spot when my marketing manager was out on family leave for 3 weeks–with our trade show six weeks away. They provided a seamless interface with the client and made all the target dates.
- How today's students can prepare for a career in high tech and consumer electronics? http://t.co/4VTnRgxXR9 via @forbes
- Join #mprofs #demandgen virtual conference on July 10. Three sessions, live Q&A, and more. http://t.co/Gyo9VGM8vy
- Useful for guiding clients through social media and determining what works best for their product or service http://t.co/2UJsT92wgk
- The Quality Update: Google Confirms Changing How Quality Is Assessed, Resulting In Rankings Shake-Up http://t.co/XbcKPOWNhl via @sengineland
- Content Marketing for B2B Software: How Wiser Uses Thought Leadership to Educate its Target Market - http://t.co/GGzzPDPjkZ via @RepCapital
- Four Online Marketing Metrics That Actually Matter http://t.co/SZlUW2BTuX via @marketingprofs